30 Minute Self-Defense Classes
You don’t want to become a Black Belt, but you would like to know how to handle yourself in a situation? This class is for you.
The class is for men and women age 15 and older. You’ll be on your feet roll-playing self-defense scenarios. You’ll learn how to get yourself out of a tense situation quickly. Pick (and pay) only for the classes you with to participate in. Our efficient 30-minute format is taught by certified Black Belt instructors insuring safe hands-on practice.
6-Weeks 3 classes per week for $120
or Drop-In to a class for $15 each class
(More class packages available, call for pricing)
Call (330) 425-7204 for more information and to register.
30 Minute Classes three times per week!
July 5 – August 13, 2016
Tuesdays – 7:00-7:30 p.m.
Thursdays – 7:00-7:30 p.m.
Saturdays – 1:15-1:45 p.m.
Topical Self-Defense Classes: (Call and we’ll e-mail you a date schedule of topics)
- Strategy & Tactics
- Blocking/Deflecting an Oncoming Attack
- How and Where to Strike with Hands and Feet
- Improvised Weapons, using what’s around you
- Kidnapping Self-Defense
- What to do if you’re being followed
- Self-Defense in Parking Lots
- Self-Defense in Elevators
- Self-Defense in a car
- Self-Defense from Grabbing Attacks
- Rape and Other Physical Assaults
- Self-Defense if you’re on the ground
- Self-Defense from Multiple Attackers
- Self-Defense from a Gun Attack
- Self-Defense from a Knife Attack
- Self-Defense from a Bat or Club Attack